As a small business owner, husband, and the father of four small children; making beneficial changes in our community is important to me. We at Law Sweeping Service have a strong work ethic, a history of quality, and we take pride in providing the best service in the area. I offer very competitive pricing and can design a service plan to suit any needs you might have. The ArkLaTex is a beautiful and thriving area full of locally owned businesses as well as a growing community of national and regional chains.
A thriving community means increased competition…I can help improve your competitive edge!
Why Should You Keep Your Parking Area Clean?
1. Sand, dirt, and other trash are abrasive. When dirt is allowed to stay on pavement, it quickly starts deteriorating the paving material. Replacement costs for pavement far exceed the routine expense of sweeping. Removal of these elements can save you time and money down the road.
2. Well maintained parking areas and sidewalks are a key to attracting customers. Studies have shown that cleanliness ranks as one of the top factors in determining where people shop. Many people consider exterior cleanliness to be as important as interior cleanliness.
3. Having a clean parking lot projects an image of success, and people prefer to patronize the successful.
4. It is virtually impossible to develop or retain the desired competitive edge if a business' exterior, including the parking area, is unkempt.
5. Keeping a parking area clean reduces potential liability claims by minimizing the chance of injuries from trips, falls, and slips on debris.
6. Storm water runoff is fast becoming a factor in our environment. Sweeping your parking area on a regular basis can help to minimize pollutants in your storm water stream.
What to Look for in a Parking Lot Sweeper Service
1. Powerful air vacuum sweeper trucks 2. Large debris hand-picked from landscaping islands on parking lots 3. Maintains cleanliness of dumpster enclosures near parking lots 4. Trash receptacles changed and re-lined on shopping mall parking lots 5. Follow–up notification to management of illegally disposed debris 6. All teams are equipped with back pack blowers for the removal of debris from corners, sidewalks, and loading docks to ensure a thorough sweep by the trucks
When you next consider your arrangements for parking lot sweeping, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and custom design a service plan that best suits your business and/or properties.